- I am kind, caring and respectful.
- I am optimistic about a lot of things. Including the fact that our school has a bright future.
- I would rather work on a team than independently. I’m flexible and able to work through conflicts and arguments.
Here’s a couple/a lot of examples of the ideas I have for our school:
- Toilets on the oval (portable maybe?)
- A “calm down” area outside: A Zen area where people could get away from the noise and chaos of the playground. It might have some outdoor pillows and/or beanbags and a quiet game area.
- Bring back the giant chess pieces.
- Art murals on the art room.
- A “bus stop” on the school grounds for the walking school bus.
- Plant some grass next to the bike shed.
- Buy portable AFL posts.
- Move and align soccer goals so they are not in the way of people doing cricket.
- Move crate over next to the storage shed.
I think all these ideas are possible because I have hope, courage and faith but this is your choice, your decision and when you chose you must chose loyalty, kindness, trust, and that’s why you should choose